KS2 Chain drives
Security in the smallest space
Due to a force of 250N and a compact drive size - which allows a profile integrated mounting - KS2 chain drives are optimally suited for reliable opening and closing of windows.
24V DC / 0,7A
S2 – Internal load dependent cut-off switch
|Pulling force max.||250 N|
|Stroke||100 – 800 mm – (S12 programmable)|
|Speed||5 – 14 mm/s – (S12 programmable)|
|Housing (W x H x L)||42 x 26 mm, length depending on stroke|
|Opening mechanism||Rigid backed stainless steel sidebow roller chain|
R (Right), L (Left), TWIN, Z, Set 230V/24V
|Protection rating||IP 32|
|Certification||NSHEV compliant with EN 12101-2|
- Electronic speed regulation for synchronous motor running and low noise development
- Housing of natural, anodised aluminium, RAL9016 or upon request in other RAL colours
- Suitable for surface mounted drives and concealed fitting within profiles
- Rigid drive mounting on frame without brackets
- Universal brackets and casement brackets for all common profile systems
- Sidebow roller chain of high-quality stainless steel for large opening angles with the smallest possible bending radii
- The chain completely retracts into the housing to ease profile integrated mounting of the drives
- Z-version: programmable feedback limit position “OPEN” or “CLOSE”
- TWIN-version with 2 chains and double force
- Programmable parameters of intelligent S12 electronic cut-off switch:
- Synchronised multi-operation of up to 4 opening and 2 locking drives with sequence control
- Soft-start and soft-stop at end of stroke control
- Rebate control
- M-COM for automatic synchronised run of multi drive applications and automatic sequence control with FV locking drives (S3/S12 SW V2)
Due to their compact design, the housings of KS2 chain drives from AUMÜLLER lie flat on the window profile and do not protrude into the room. The drives can be used in SHEV systems and for natural ventilation via automated windows, mainly in façades.
The window openers are either installed surface mounted or integrated into the profile. The preferred installation locations are window frames (main closing edge or the side closing edge).
It is possible to mount chain drives to inward- or outward opening side-hung, bottom-hung, top-hung, friction hinged, or parallel outward opening windows.
Because of a microprocessor-controlled load dependent cut-off switch, synchronous operation with multi drive applications or sequencial controls with locking drives or object-specific special solutions are possible without additional devices.