OFV Locking drives
The good spirits of window handles
AUMÜLLER OFV locking drives are installed on the gear box of proven window fittings instead of the window handles. They operate the all-round hardware with a torque of 10 Nm. Olive window locking drives are used for the reliable locking an unlocking of all types of windows, in particular with turn-tilt fittings, in combination with various window drives.
24V DC / 0,8 A
internal load dpendent cut-off switch and sequence control for drives PL6 S1 / PL10 S1 as well as for drives type S2 / S3 / S12 (Drive current runs over OFV - undercurrent detection)
|Inital torque||90° / 180° mm (rotating angle right or left)|
|Runtime||4,5 – 9,0 sec|
|Housing (W x H x D)||40 x 165 x 83,5 mm|
|Opening mechanism||Square shaft adapter for chamber gear|
|Space required on frame||40 mm|
|Certification||NSHEV compliant with EN 12101-2|
- Sequence control with several drives
- Weatherproof plastic housing
- Suitable for surface mounting
- Robust, corrosion-resistant design
- Easy-to-install due to concealed bores
- Rotation right or left, adjustable via DIP switch
- Rotating angle adjustable: 90° or 180°
- Automatic recalibration of the opening angle
- Concealed cable connection terminals below the end caps
- Concealed DIP switches for various settings
AUMÜLLER OFV locking drives can be used in SHEV systems and as well as for natural ventilation via automated windows in façades.
The window openers are either installed surface mounted or integrated into the profile.
The locking is provided by an additional locking roller of the proven window hardware. This maintains the performance features tested to EN14351-1, such as resistance to driving rain and joint permeability of the window.
OFV locking drives are used for the reliable locking and unlocking of all common types of windows, irrespective of the opening direction.
Users of FVB locking drives consist primarily of window and façade fitters.