PLA Spindle drives
Specially slim power packages
AUMÜLLER PLA spindle drives exert forces of 600 N – 1600 N, depending on the series. The particularly slim and compact drive housing, with a diameter of only 36 mm, integrates itself attractively into the building structure. PLA spindle drives are ideally suitable for the reliable opening and closing of windows in roofs and façades.
24V DC / 0,8 A – 2,5 A
S3 – Load dependent cut-off switch with programmable motion monitored run (up to 300 mm stroke) and sequence control
|Pushing/Pulling force||600 N – 1600 N (depending on series)|
|Stroke||50 – 1000 mm – (S12 version programmable)|
|Speed||4,0 – 12,6 mm/s – (S12 version programmable)|
|Housing (D x L)||36 mm, length depending on stroke|
|Opening mechanism||Stainless steel spindle and spindle tube, ball beared with end postion damping|
|Protection rating||IP 65|
|Certification||NSHEV compliant with EN 12101-2|
- Electronic speed regulation for synchronous motor running and low noise development
- Housing of natural, anodised aluminium, RAL9016 or upon request in other RAL colours
- Suitable for surface mounted drives and concealed fitting within profiles
- Robust, corrosion-resistant design
- Universal brackets and casement brackets for all common profile systems
- Various accessories for front and rear suspension
- External modules for feedback of end-positions “OPEN” or “CLOSED”
- Programmable parameters of intelligent S12 electronic cut-off switch:
- Synchronised multi-operation of up to 4 opening and 2 locking drives with sequence control
- Soft-start and soft-stop at the end positions
- Stroke length, closing force, speed
- Rebate control
AUMÜLLER spindle drives can be used in SHEV systems and as well as for natural ventilation via automated windows, mainly in the roof area, but also in façades.
The window openers are installed surface mounted. The preferred installation locations are window frames (main closing edge or the side closing edge).
The area of application includes large, heavy to very heavy side-hung, bottom-hung, top-hung, friction hinged and parallel outward opening windows and skylights.
Synchronous operation with multi drive applications is possible, as well as sequential controls with locking drives. In the series with microprocessor-controlled cut-off switch a synchronous operation is also possible - without additional devices.