Locking drives FV
AUMÜLLER FV locking drives have a drive force of 600 N. The attractive, slim aluminium housings lie flat against the profile. Window locking drives are used for the reliable locking an unlocking of all common window types in combination with various window drives.
24V DC / 0,6 A
FV1 – w/o internal cut-off switch and w/o sequence control, for use in SHEV hardware systems with USKM module
|Versions||1, 2 or 3 locking points right, left|
|Pushing/Pulling force||600 N|
|Running time||~ 5 sec|
|Housing (W x D x L)||35 x 35 mm, length depinding on version|
|Locking mechanism||Surface mounted locking angles|
|Space required on frame||min. 35 mm|
|Certification||NSHEV compliant with EN 12101-2|
- Sequence control with several drives
- Housing of natural, anodised aluminium, other RAL colours upon request
- Suitable for surface mounting
- Robust, corrosion-resistant design
- Easy to install due to concealed bores under bevelled end caps and therefore invisible screws
- Cable connection terminals below the end cap
- Small locking bracket for 18 mm mounting space on window frame profile
AUMÜLLER FV drives can be used in SHEV systems and as well as for natural ventilation via automated windows, mainly in façades as well as on roof windows.
The window openers are installed surface mounted. The preferred installation locations are window frames (main closing edge or the side closing edge).
The locking is provided by a locking bracket. All common types of windows can be reliably locked and unlocked with the available accessories, irrespective of the opening direction.
Users of locking drives consist primarily of window and façade constructors.