FVM Locking drives
Power in filigree miniature
AUMÜLLER FVM locking drives have a drive force of 600 N with a breaking force 0f 1000 N. The filigree stainless steel housings are ideally suitable for concealed installation into the profile. The locking plate grips against the proven window fitting. Window locking drives are used for the reliable locking an unlocking of all types of windows in combination with various window drives.
24V DC / 0,4 A
FVM – M-COM suitable internal load dependend cut-off switch and sequence control for drives S3/S12
|Pulling/Pushing force||600 N|
|Stroke||~ 17 / 36 mm|
|Runtime||~ 8 sec|
|Housing (W x D x L)||25 x 25 x 473 mm|
|Opening mechanism||Stainless steel locking plate for window hardware|
|Space required on frame||min. 25 mm|
|Certification||NSHEV compliant with EN 12101-2|
- Sequence control with several drives
- Stainless steel housing
- Suitable for surface mounting
- Robust, corrosion-resistant design
- High all-round integrity of the windows due to operation of the proven window
fitting via an additional locking roller
- Locking plate on top or bottom mountable and rotated by 180°
- Locking postion selectable: right or left, adjustable via DIP switch
- Locking stroke selectable: 17mm or 36mm, adjustable via DIP switch
- Manual unlocking mechanism
- Concealed cable connection terminals below the end caps
- Concealed DIP switches for setting the moving direction
- M-COM suitable internal load dependend cut-off switch and sequence control for drives S3/S12
- Max. multi-drive system: 4 drive units plus 2 locking drives
AUMÜLLER FVM locking drives can be used in SHEV systems and as well as for natural ventilation via automated windows in façades.
The window openers are either installed surface mounted or integrated into the profile.
The locking is provided by an additional locking roller of the proven window hardware. This maintains the performance features tested to EN14351-1, such as resistance to driving rain and joint permeability of the window.
FVM locking drives are used for the reliable locking and unlocking of all common types of windows, irrespective of the opening direction.
Users of FVB locking drives consist primarily of window and façade fitters.